Just a reminder that our Garlic Bar is happening again this weekend! We are, however, changing this weekend’s event to Saturday instead of Sunday due to expected rainy weather. We will be showing off the 8+ varieties of garlic grown on the farm as well as:
- Jams, jellies (Roasted Onion and Garlic, for one!) and other canned products supplied by CT entrepreneur “Crafty Karen“
- Cocoa, and Donuts in the morning and Roasted Garlic Cornmeal, Garlic Salts and more from Saltbox Seasonings, featuring our own garlic!
- Hot dogs, Brats and Roasted Corn will be sold by I Want Pig Candy (Facebook) and they will be creating Crazy Garlic Pig Candy using our garlic
- Infused oils, pre-orders for fall Pumpkin Rolls from The Pumpkin Roll Lady
- and much more!
Join us for this celebration of Garlic on:
- Saturday, September 12 from 10:00AM-2:00PM
- Sunday, September 20 from 10:00AM – 2:00PM
We hope to see you there!